Keeping you up to date with John’s work on the proposed Coul Links golf development
- John raised concerns with the First Minister at FMQs on 8th February 2018
- John has also raised the development with ministers in a number of written questions, which you can see here.
- He also raised it in the chamber with the Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform:
- John has lodged an objection to the planning application with the Highland Council
- John’s objection also covers the application by developers to drill a bore hole on the site